1. Cincinnati Bengals-Joe Burrow-Quarterback-LSU
The Bengals need help on both sides of the football, but their rebuild begins with finding a franchise quarterback.
2. Washington Redskins-Chase Young-Defensive End/Outside Linebacker-Ohio State
The talent of Chase Young is too much for Washington to pass on.
3. Detroit Lions-Jeff Okudah-Cornerback-Ohio State
After trading cornerback Darius Slay to the Eagles, this selection is a no-brainer.
4. New York Giants- Isaiah Simmons-Linebacker-Clemson
The Giants have been lacking playmakers on defense in recent years, and they finally get one in Isaiah Simmons.
5. Miami Dolphins-Tua Tagovailoa-Quarterback-Alabama
The Dolphins showed some life coming down the stretch in 2019 with Ryan Fitzpatrick under center, but he is not their long-term answer at quarterback.
6. Los Angeles Chargers-Justin Herbert-Quarterback-Oregon
Publicly, Chargers head coach Anthony Flynn has put his support behind veteran quarterback Tyrod Taylor, but is the organization as a whole committed to him?
7. Carolina Panthers-Tristan Wirfs-Offensive Tackle-Iowa
The Panthers made a big investment into veteran quarterback Teddy Bridgewater this off-season, and they must now protect him up front.
8. Arizona Cardinals-Jedrick-Wills Jr.-Offensive Tackle-Alabama
Quarterback Kyler Murray is elusive, but he cannot do it all by himself and needs protection in front of him.
9. Jacksonville Jaguars-CeeDee Lamb-Wide Receiver-Oklahoma
The Jags had one of the worst passing games in the NFL last season, and they need more speed outside.
10. Cleveland Browns-Mekhi Becton-Offensive Tackle-Louisville
The Browns have the talent at the skill positions on offense, but it means absolutely nothing without a quality offensive line.
11. New York Jets-Henry Ruggs-Wide Receiver-Alabama
With the Jets losing wide receiver Robby Anderson in free agency, they need to give quarterback Sam Darnold a new deep threat.
12. Las Vegas Raiders-Derrick Brown-Defensive Tackle-Auburn
Slowly, but steadily Raiders head coach Jon Gruden is building this team in his own image, and it’s time for them to start beefing up their defense.
13. San Francisco 49ers (via the Indianapolis Colts)-Javon Kinlaw-Defensive Tackle-South Carolina
The Niners got this pick as compensation for trading DeForest Buckner to the Colts, and they don’t skip a beat as they get another body on their defensive line.
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Andrew Thomas-Offensive Tackle-Georgia
If the Bucs want this thing with Tom Brady to work, they’d better improve their offensive line in front of him.
15. Denver Broncos-Jerry Jeudy-Wide Receiver-Alabama
It’s been too long since the Broncos had a big play threat in their passing game.
16. Atlanta Falcons-CJ Henderson-Cornerback-Florida
After releasing longtime cornerback Desmond Trufant earlier this off-season, the Falcons are hopeful that CJ Henderson will be able to fill that void.
17. Dallas Cowboys-Kristian Fulton-Cornerback-LSU
The Cowboys lost defensive back in free agency and they need an upgrade in their secondary.
18. Miami Dolphins (via the Pittsburgh Steelers)-Xavier McKinney-Safety-Alabama
This was the pick that the Dolphins received from the Steelers last season for safety Minkah Fitzpatrick, and they’ll replace him with another Alabama product.
19. Las Vegas Raiders (via the Chicago Bears)-K’Lavon Chaisson-Outside Linebacker-LSU
The Raiders keep beefing up their front seven as they look to become a force in the AFC West.
20. Jacksonville Jaguars (via the Los Angeles Rams)-A.J. Terrell-Cornerback-Clemson
This is the pick that Jags got from the Rams last year for cornerback Jalen Ramsey; so why not try to find his replacement?
21. Philadelphia Eagles-Grant Delpit-Safety-LSU
The Eagles just parted with longtime defensive back Malcolm Jenkins as they are hopeful to find his replacement in Grant Delpit.
22. Minnesota Vikings (via the Buffalo Bills) A.J. Epenesa-Defensive End-Iowa
The rich get richer as the Bills add to one of the top defenses in the NFL.
23. New England Patriots-Jordan Love-Quarterback-Utah State
The Patriots could go in several directions with this pick, but why not find a new franchise quarterback?
24. New Orleans Saints-Kenneth Murray-Linebacker-Oklahoma
The Saints are in need of another playmaker at the linebacker position.
25. Minnesota Vikings-Tee Higgins-Wide Receiver-Clemson
The Vikings just traded wide receiver Stefon Diggs to the Bills, and thus they a need a new deep threat on the outside.
26. Miami Dolphins-(via the Houston Texans)-Josh Jones-Offensive Tackle-Houston
The Dolphins traded offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil to the Texans last season, and they’ll find a new anchor for their offensive line.
27. Seattle Seahawks-Yetur Gross-Matos-Defensive End-Penn State
Unless Jadeveon Clowney comes down more on his asking price, he won’t be with the Seahawks next season, and Seattle cannot sit on their hands in order to improve their pass rush.
28. Baltimore Ravens-Jonathan Taylor-Running Back-Wisconsin
The rich get richer as the Ravens get another playmaker on offense.
29. Tennessee Titans-Neville Gallimore-Defensive Tackle-Oklahoma
The Titans just traded veteran defensive tackle Jurrell Casey to the Broncos, and they are in need of an upgrade at the position.
30. Green Bay Packers-D’Andre Swift-Running Back-Georgia
For too many years, the running game has been an issue for the Packers, but will things finally change for the green and gold?
31. San Francisco 49ers-Trevon Diggs-Cornerback-Alabama
After getting barbecued in the Super Bowl, the Niners secondary needs to be improved.
32. Kansas City Chiefs-Noah Igbinoghene-Cornerback-Auburn
The Chiefs defense improved vastly last season, but you can never have enough quality defensive backs.