1. Cincinnati Bengals-Joe Burrow-Quarterback-LSU
It’s safe to say that most mock drafts have the Bengals taking Joe Burrow first overall.
2. Washington Redskins-Chase Young-Defensive End/Outside Linebacker-Ohio State
Washington gets the best athlete available in the draft as Chase Young will have an immediate impact on their defense.
3. Detroit Lions-Tristans Wirfs-Offensive Tackle-Iowa
The Lions could go in multiple directions with this pick, but they need to upgrade their offensive line.
4. New York Giants-Isaiah Simmons-Linebacker-Clemson
The Giants won’t get Chase Young, but they’ll get the second best defensive player in the draft.
5. Miami Dolphins-Tua Tagovailoa-Quarterback-Alabama
With three first-round picks, the Dolphins don’t waste anytime in finding a quarterback.
6. Los Angeles Chargers-Justin Herbert-Quarterback-Oregon
Publicly the Chargers are saying that Tyrod Taylor is their starting quarterback, but he is not the long-term answer at the position.
7. Carolina Panthers-Derrick Brown-Defensive Tackle-Auburn
The Panthers have made some solid additions on offense this off-season, but they get a chance to beef up their defensive line here.
8. Arizona Cardinals-Jedrick Wills Jr.-Offensive Tackle-Alabama
The Cards have their franchise quarterback in Kyler Murray, but now they must protect him.
9. Jacksonville Jaguars-Javon Kinlaw-Defensive Tackle-South Carolina
Jacksonville could go offense here, but the talent of Javon Kinlaw is too good to pass on.
10. Cleveland Browns-Andrew Thomas-Offensive Tackle-Georgia
If you watched the Browns last year you saw how abysmal that their offensive line was , as they must do a better job in protecting Baker Mayfield.
11. New York Jets-CeeDee Lamb-Wide Receiver-Oklahoma
After losing Robby Anderson in free agency, the Jets must give quarterback Sam Darnold a deep threat in the passing game.
12. Las Vegas Raiders-Jeff Okudah-Cornerback-Ohio State
By hook or by crook, Jon Gruden will fix the Raiders defense.
13. San Francisco 49ers (via the Indianapolis Colts)-Jerry Jeudy-Wide Receiver-Alabama
The Niners could go defense here, but the talent of Jerry Jeudy will be too much for general manager John Lynch to pass on.
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Mekhi Becton-Offensive Tackle-Louisville
The Bucs now have one of the oldest quarterbacks in the NFL on their roster in Tom Brady who is not very mobile, and he needs his blindside to be protected.
15. Denver Broncos-Henry Ruggs III-Wide Receiver-Alabama
John Elway believes that Drew Lock will be the Broncos franchise quarterback, and if that is the case, it’s time to put more talent around him at the skill positions.
16. Atlanta Falcons-K’Lavon Chaisson-Linebacker-LSU
After letting Vic Beasley walk in free agency, the Falcons are in the market for another pass rusher.
17. Dallas Cowboys-C.J. Henderson-Cornerback-Florida
Dallas lost Byron Jones in free agency and an already weak secondary is weaker.
18. Miami Dolphins (via the Pittsburgh Steelers)-Josh Jones-Offensive Tackle-Houston
I foresee the Dolphins taking a quarterback in this draft, and thus they might as well get an anchor for their offensive line.
19. Las Vegas Raiders (via the Chicago Bears)-Justin Jefferson-Wide Receiver-LSU
If Al Davis were alive, he would love this pick.
20. Jacksonville Jaguars (via the Los Angeles Rams)-Kristian Fulton-Cornerback-LSU
After the Jags traded cornerback Jalen Ramsey to the Rams last year, they have to start rebuilding their secondary.
21. Philadelphia Eagles-Kenneth Murray-Linebacker-Oklahoma
The Eagles need to get younger on defense, and the athleticism of Kenneth Murray is too much for them to pass on.
22. Minnesota Vikings (via the Buffalo Bills) Xavier McKinney-Free Safety-Alabama
Xavier McKinney could team with Harrison Smith to give the Vikings the best safety combo in the NFL.
23. New England Patriots-Jordan Love-Quarterback-Utah State
Life after Tom Brady begins for the New England Patriots.
24. New Orleans Saints-Patrick Queen-Linebacker-LSU
The Saints get a chance to beef up their defense as they gear up for another run at the Super Bowl.
25. Minnesota Vikings-Tee Higgins-Wide Receiver-Clemson
The Vikings just traded wide receiver Stefon Diggs to the Bills, but their passing game won’t skip a beat.
26. Miami Dolphins (via the Houston Texans)-Grant Delpit-Safety-LSU
The Fins traded safety Minkah Fitzpatrick to the Pittsburgh Steelers last year, and they find his replacement in round one.
27. Seattle Seahawks-Yetur Gross-Matos-Defensive End-Penn State
The rich get richer as the Seahawks get one of the most athletic pass rushers in this draft.
28. Baltimore Ravens-A.J. Epenesa-Defensive End/Outside Linebacker-Iowa
When you think of the Ravens, you think defense, and they get a quality edge rusher here in A.J. Epenesa.
29. Tennessee Titans-Ross Blacklock-Defensive Tackle-TCU
The Titans traded defensive tackle Jurell Casey to the Broncos this off-season which leaves a void on their defensive line.
30. Green Bay Packers-Zack Baun-Linebacker-Wisconsin
Zack Baun is a quality edge rusher who will contribute from his first day in Green Bay.
31. San Francisco 49ers-Trevon Diggs-Cornerback-Alabama
In watching the 49ers lose the Super Bowl to the Chiefs, their secondary got cooked in the fourth quarter.
32. Kansas City Chiefs-A.J. Terrell-Cornerback-Clemson
Yes the Chiefs are the defending Super Bowl Champs who possess one of the best offenses in the NFL, but they also need to keep adding to their defense.
Leave A Comment