1. Cincinnati Bengals-Joe Burrow-Quarterback-LSU
After an abysmal 2019 season, the Bengals are desperate for a spark that can ignite their franchise and fanbase alike.
2. Washington Redskins-Chase Young-Defensive End/Outside Linebacker-Ohio State
Washington could go in several directions here, but the talent of Chase Young is too much for them to pass on.
3. Detroit Lions-Isaiah Simmons-Linebacker-Clemson
The Lions are desperate for impact players on the defensive side of the football.
4. Miami Dolphins (via the New York Giants)-Tua Tagovailoa-Quarterback-Alabama
The Dolphins could have stayed at number five, but there was a possibility of someone sneaking ahead of them to select Tua Tagovailoa.
5. New York Giants (via the Miami Dolphins)-Tristan Wirfs-Offensive Tackle-Iowa
With Isaiah Simmons off of the board, it makes sense for the Giants to trade down, and get more value.
6. Los Angeles Chargers-Jedrick Wills Jr.-Offensive Tackle-Alabama
If the Chargers feel that Tyrod Taylor will be their guy going forward at quarterback, then they must protect him up front.
7. Carolina Panthers-Jerry Juedy-Wide Receiver-Alabama
The landscape of the Panthers offense is changing, and speed will be the name of the game on that side of the football.
8. Arizona Cardinals-Mekhi Becton-Offensive Tackle-Louisville
The Cardinals have their franchise quarterback in Kyler Murray, and although that he is scrambler, they still need to protect him.
9. Jacksonville Jaguars-Jeff Okudah-Cornerback-Ohio State
The Jaguars traded cornerback Jalen Ramsey last year to the Los Angeles Rams, and now it is time for them to rebuild their defense.
10. Cleveland Browns-Andrew Thomas-Offensive Tackle-Georgia
The Browns offensive line was abysmal last season which makes the selection of Andrew Thomas a no-brainer.
11. New York Jets-CeeDee Lamb-Wide Receiver-Oklahoma
The Jets need to be more explosive in the passing game and CeeDee Lamb has the ability to stretch the field.
12. Las Vegas Raiders-Derrick Brown-Defensive Tackle-Auburn
In watching the Raiders last season, there was a need for them to get tougher on defense.
13. San Francisco 49ers (via the Indianapolis Colts) A.J. Espenesa-Defensive End/Outside Linebacker-Iowa
The 49ers got this pick as the result of trading defensive end DeForest Buckner to the Colts, and they don’t waste anytime in finding his replacement.
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers-K’Lavon Chaisson-Outside Linebacker-LSU
Yes, the Bucs now have Tom Brady as their quarterback, but they still need to fix their issues on defense.
15. Denver Broncos-Javon Kinlaw-Defensive Tackle-South Carolina
The Broncos recently acquired defensive tackle Jurell Casey from the Titans, but they are not done in regards to beefing up their defensive line.
16. Atlanta Falcons-CJ Henderson-Cornerback-Florida
The Falcons have the offense that can put up points, but they need a defense that can stop people as well.
17. Dallas Cowboys-Kristian Fulton-Cornerback-LSU
After losing Byron Jones in free agency, the Cowboys will need to add more depth to their secondary.
18. New York Giants (via the Pittsburgh Steelers and Miami Dolphins)-Yetur Gross-Matos-Defensive End/Outside Linebacker-Penn State
In swapping first-round picks with the Dolphins, the Giants get an additional first-round selection which they’ll use to upgrade one of the worst pass rushes in the NFL.
19. Las Vegas Raiders (via the Chicago Bears)-Grant Delpit-Strong Safety-LSU
The Raiders continue to upgrade their defense with an impact safety.
20. Jacksonville Jaguars (via the Los Angeles Rams)-Henry Ruggs-Wide Receiver-Alabama
Over the past few years the Jaguars have had one of the worst passing attacks in the NFL as they need an infusion of speed at wide receiver.
21. Seattle Seahawks (via the Philadelphia Eagles)-Xavier McKinney-Free Safety-Alabama
When the Seahawks won the Super Bowl in 2013, they did it with one of the best secondaries in the NFL. And as Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll has an eye for talent, he will not hesitate to trade up here to find an impact safety in Xavier McKinney.
22. Minnesota Vikings (via the Buffalo Bills)-Justin Jefferson-Wide Receiver-LSU
The Vikings just traded wide receiver Stefon Diggs to the Bills, and they won’t waste anytime finding his replacement.
23. New England Patriots-Justin Herbert-Quarterback-Oregon
You never know what Patriots head coach Bill Belichick is going to do, but this team needs to find their future franchise quarterback.
24. New Orleans Saints-Kenneth Murray-Middle Linebacker-Oklahoma
The Saints had a solid defense last year, but they have a glaring need at linebacker.
25. Minnesota Vikings-Neville Gallimore-Defensive Tackle-Oklahoma
The Vikings parted with longtime defensive tackle Linval Joseph this off-season which leaves a huge void on their defensive line.
26. Miami Dolphins (via the Houston Texans) Tee Higgins-Wide Receiver-Clemson
If the Dolphins do not trade this pick, they could add some explosiveness to their passing game.
27. Philadelphia Eagles (via the Seattle Seahawks)-Josh Jones-Offensive Tackle-Houston
Josh Jones will be a project, but he can turn into a quality offensive lineman for the Eagles.
28. Baltimore Ravens-Jonathan Taylor-Running Back-Wisconsin
The rich get richer as the Ravens are putting even more talent around quarterback Lamar Jackson.
29. Tennessee Titans-Ross Blacklock-Defensive Tackle-TCU-
With the Titans having already traded defensive tackle Jurrell Casey to the Broncos this off-season, they need to find a new stud on their defensive line.
30. Green Bay Packers-D’Andre Swift-Running Back-Georgia
The running game has been a trouble point for the Packers offense for far too long, and hopefully they finally get the impact player that they need.
31. San Francisco 49ers-A.J. Terrell-Cornerback-Clemson
In watching the Niners loss Super Bowl 54 to the Chiefs, their secondary got torched in the fourth quarter.
32. Kansas City Chiefs-Trevon Diggs-Cornerback-Alabama
The Chiefs are the Super Bowl Champs, but that does not mean that they cannot upgrade their secondary.