1. Cleveland Browns-Josh Rosen-Quarterback-UCLA
It’ll come down to Josh Rosen and Sam Darnold as to who’ll be the next quarterback selected by the Browns.
2. New York Giants-Bradley Chubb-Defensive End-North Carolina State
There are several directions that the Giants can go with this pick, but they’ll decide on beefing up their pass rush.
3. New York Jets (via the Indianapolis Colts)-Sam Darnold-Quarterback-USC
For the Jets to trade up several spots in the draft, they have to take a quarterback.
4. Cleveland Browns (via the Houston Texans)-Saquon Barkley-Running Back-Penn State
If the Browns do this right, they could have a pair of franchise players for the next ten years.
5. Denver Broncos-Quenton Nelson-Guard-Notre Dame
The Broncos get value as they’ll select the best player available.
6. Indianapolis Colts (via the New York Jets)-Courtland Sutton-Wide Receiver-SMU
With quarterback Andrew Luck returning from injury, it makes sense for the Colts to give him more talent at the wide receiver position.
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Derrius Guice-Running Back-LSU
The Bucs need more production at the running back position as their leading ball carrier last season was Peyton Barber with just 423 yards.
8. Chicago Bears-Derwin James-Strong Safety-Florida State
In a division with quarterbacks such as Aaron Rodgers. Matthew Stafford, and Kirk Cousins, the Bears need an enforcer in their secondary.
9. San Francisco 49ers-Josh Jackson-Cornerback-Iowa
Very quickly Niners general manager John Lynch is building a solid defense through the draft.
10. Oakland Raiders-Roquan Smith-Middle Linebacker-Georgia
The Raiders had one of the worst defenses in the National Football League last season, and a player such as Roquan Smith helps to change the culture on that side of the football.
11. Miami Dolphins-Maurice Hurst-Defensive Tackle-Michigan
After releasing defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh, the Dolphins need to infuse some new life on their defensive line.
12. Buffalo Bills (via the Cincinnati Bengals)-Josh Allen-Quarterback-Wyoming
The Bills could be tempted to trade up once again, but they will find a player who could potentially be their franchise quarterback.
13. Washington Redskins-James Washington-Wide Receiver-Oklahoma State
The Redskins acquired quarterback Alex Smith earlier this off-season, and now it’s time to get him some talent at the wide receiver position.
14. Green Bay Packers-Vita Vea-Defensive Tackle-Washington
The Packers were 22nd in the NFL last season in total defense, and they need a player like Vita Vea to be an intimidator on the defensive line.
15. Arizona Cardinals-Mason Rudolph-Quarterback-Oklahoma State
The Cardinals could be tempted to move up in order to select a quarterback, or they could be patient and take Mason Rudolph.
16. Baltimore Ravens-Da’Ron Payne-Defensive Tackle-Alabama
In Ozzie Newsome’s last draft as the general manager of the Ravens, he will take a defensive stalwart from his alma mater.
17. Los Angeles Chargers-Ogbonnia Okoronkwo-Defensive End/Outside Linebacker-Oklahoma
The rich get richer as the Chargers will get their hands on another quality pass rusher.
18.Seattle Seahawks-Jaire Alexander-Cornerback-Louisville
After releasing cornerback Richard Sherman the Seahawks won’t take too much time to find his replacement.
19. Dallas Cowboys-Denzel Ward-Cornberback-Ohio State
The Cowboys need help on the defensive line as well as in the secondary, and they’ll start off the draft by addressing the back end of the unit.
20. Detroit Lions-Marcus Davenport-Defensive End-UTSA
The Lions were able to re-sign defensive end Ziggy Ansah this off-season, but they still need more help on their defensive line.
21. Cincinnati Bengals (via the Buffalo Bills)-Taven Bryan-Defensive Tackle-Florida
The Bengals are at their best under head coach Marvin Lewis when they have an attacking defensive line.
22. Buffalo Bills (via Kansas City Chiefs)-Kolton Miller-Offensive Tackle-UCLA
If the Bills are going to take a quarterback in the first round, they’ll need to find someone who is going to protect his blindside.
23. New England Patriots (via Los Angeles Rams)-Leighton Vander Esch-Outside Linebacker-Boise State
One thing that Patriots head coach Bill Belichick loves above everything else is versatile players and he finds one here with Leighton Vander Esch.
24. Carolina Panthers-Minkah Fitzpatrick-Free Safety-Alabama
Minkah Fitzpatrick has top ten talent, but if he falls this far he could be the steal of the draft.
25. Tennessee Titans-Isaiah Wynn-Guard-Georgia
The Titans love to run the football and they’ll get some more beef up front.
26. Atlanta Falcons-Will Hernandez-Guard-UTEP
It won’t take Will Hernandez that long long to become a household name.
27. New Orleans Saints-Baker Mayfield-Quarterback-Oklahoma
If Baker Mayfield is available here, he could be the heir apparent to Drew Brees in New Orleans.
28. Pittsburgh Steelers-Tremaine Edmunds-Inside Linebacker-Virginia Tech
You cannot hold your breath that Ryan Shazier will be the same player following his back injury, and it’s time for the Steelers to find his replacement.
29. Jacksonville Jaguars-Anthony Miller-Wide Receiver-Memphis
The Jaguars lost both Allen Hurns and Allen Robinson this off-season as they are in need of a speed upgrade at the wide receiver position.
30. Minnesota Vikings-Orlando Brown-Offensive Tackle-Oklahoma
As the Vikings just opened up the vault to pay quarterback Kirk Cousins, it only makes sense for them to beef up their offensive line in front on him.
31. New England Patriots-Mike McGlinchey-Offensive Tackle-Notre Dame
As the Patriots just lost offensive tackle Nate Solder in free agency, they have to find a suitable replacement who can protect the blindside of quarterback Tom Brady.
32. Philadelphia Eagles-Isaiah Oliver-Cornerback-Colorado
Even though the Eagles won Super Bowl 52, their secondary got torched and they cannot rest on their laurels.