1. New Orleans Pelicans-Zion Williamson-Power Forward-Duke
It’s no secret that the New Orleans Pelicans will get themselves another franchise player that does not want to be there.
2. Memphis Grizzlies-Ja Morant-Point Guard-Murray State
And just like that the Memphis Grizzlies have their heir apparent to Mike Conley.
3. New York Knicks-RJ Barrett-Small Forward-Duke
Even the New York Knicks cannot screw this up, or could they?
4. Los Angeles Lakers-De’Andre Hunter-Small Forward-Virginia
You have to wonder if the Lakers will attempt to package this pick to make a trade for an established player.
5. Cleveland Cavaliers-Jarrett Culver-Shooting Guard-Texas Tech
The Cleveland Cavaliers are building their backcourt of the future as Jarrett Culver will team with Collin Sexton.
6. Phoenix Suns-Darius Garland-Point Guard-Vanderbilt
The talent is there for the Phoenix Suns, but they are missing a floor general.
7. Chicago Bulls-Jaxson Hayes-Center-Texas
The baby Chicago Bulls will be young and athletic for the 2019-2020 NBA season.
8. Atlanta Hawks-Cam Reddish-Small Forward-Duke
Very quietly the Atlanta Hawks are putting together a solid young nucleus.
9. Washington Wizards-Kevin Porter Jr.-Shooting Guard-USC
There is a distinct possibility that the Washington Wizards could lose shooting guard Bradley Beal in free agency as it might be time for them to start over at that position.
10. Atlanta Hawks (via the Dallas Mavericks)-Romeo Langford-Shooting Guard-Indiana
If the Hawks do not trade this pick, Trae Young will have a new running make in the backcourt.
11. Minnesota Timberwolves-Coby White-Point Guard-North Carolina
The Minnesota Timberwolves need a floor general, but they also need someone that’ll be respected by Karl-Anthony Towns and Andrew Wiggins.
12. Charlotte Hornets-Brandon Clarke-Power Forward-Gonzaga
Another year, and another lottery pick made by the Charlotte Hornets that will provide the franchise with a player to build around.
13. Miami Heat-Sekou Dounmouya-Power Forward-France
Sekou Dounmouya has project written all over him.
14. Boston Celtics (from the Sacramento Kings via the Philadelphia 76ers)-PJ Washington-Power Forward-Kentucky
If Danny Ainge and the Boston Celtics do not package this pick, they could get themselves another athletic big.
15. Detroit Pistons-Nassir Little-Small Forward-North Carolina
Aside from Blake Griffin, the Detroit Pistons need another player that can consistently score in the front court.
16. Orlando Magic-Cameron Johnson-Small Forward-North Carolina
The Orlando Magic have shown that they can make the playoffs, but will they be able to build off of their postseason run in order to be a legitimate contender in the Eastern Conference?
17. Brooklyn Nets-Nickell Alexander-Walker-Shooting Guard-Virginia Tech
Nickell Alexander-Walker fits the mold of what the Brooklyn Nets want to do as he is an underrated player that will fight and scrap at each end of the floor.
18. Indiana Pacers-Bol Bol-Center-Oregon
Bol Bol is 7’2″ with a wingspan of 7’8″ which are two aspects that you cannot coach.
19. San Antonio Spurs-Goga Bitazde-Center-Georgia
The San Antonio Spurs have cornered the market when it comes to finding international talent.
20. Boston Celtics-Carsen Edwards (from the Los Angeles Clippers via the Memphis Grizzlies)-Point Guard-Purdue
All signs point to the Celtics allowing Kyrie Irving to leave in free agency as it is time for them to get some youth at the point guard position.
21. Oklahoma City Thunder-Grant Williams-Power Forward-Tennessee
Grant Williams will be able to contribute at the NBA level, but it comes down to how the Oklahoma City Thunder will utilize him.
22. Boston Celtics-Keldon Johnson-Shooting Guard-Kentucky
The Celtics could trade this pick, or use it to pick up some insurance if Terry Rozier, or Marcus Smart leave in free agency.
23. Utah Jazz-Tyler Herro-Shooting Guard-Kentucky
Tyler Herro has what it takes to run the lanes alongside Donovan Mitchell for the Utah Jazz.
24. Philadelphia 76ers-Ty Jerome-Shooting Guard-Virginia
The addition of Ty Jerome would give the Philadelphia 76ers a solid scorer on offense as well as a good perimeter defender.
25. Portland Trail Blazers-Admiral Schofield-Small Forward-Tennessee
Admiral Schofield could be a classic “tweener” in the NBA, but the Portland Trail Blazers will need to utilize his strengths in regards to crashing the boards, as well as hitting the perimeter shot.
26. Cleveland Cavaliers(via the Houston Rockets)-Luka Samanic-Power Forward-Croatia
If the Cavs play their cards right, Luka Samanic could be a developmental player that’ll pay dividends in a few years.
27. Brooklyn Nets (via the Denver Nuggets)-Rui Hachimura-Power Forward-Gonzaga
The Brooklyn Nets are out to prove that making the playoffs this year was not a fluke.
28. Golden State Warriors-Nicolas Claxton-Power Forward-Georgia
The Warriors will find another player who they can plug in and immediately contribute.
29. San Antonio Spurs (via the Toronto Raptors)-Mfiondu Kabengele-Power Forward-Florida State
Gregg Popovich and R.C. Buford find themselves another diamond in the rough.
30. Milwaukee Bucks-Jontay Parker-Center-Missouri
There are several directions in which the Milwaukee Bucks can go here, but they are in a good spot to add another athletic player in Jontay Porter.