1. Arizona Cardinals-Kyler Murray-Quarterback-Oklahoma
The worst kept secret of the 2019 National Football League Draft is finally revealed as the Cards take Kyler Murray.
2.San Francisco 49ers-Nick Bosa-Defensive End/Outside Linebacker-Ohio State
The Niners were 22nd in the NFL last season in sacks as their focus in this year’s draft will be on boosting their pass rush.
3. New York Jets-Jawaan Taylor-Offensive Tackle-Florida
The Jets found their franchise quarterback last year in Sam Darnold, and now it is time for them to protect him.
4. Oakland Raiders-Josh Allen-Outside Linebacker/Defensive End-Kentucky
The Raiders were 26th in the NFL last season in total defense as they will put the emphasis on that side of the football in this year’s draft.
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Jonah Williams-Offensive Tackle-Alabama
The Bucs have committed to Jameis Winston as their starting quarterback which means that they have to give him some protection up front.
6.New York Giants-Montez Sweat-Defensive End/Outside Linebacker-Mississippi State
The Giants could flirt with taking a quarterback here, but Montez Sweat is too good for them to pass on.
7. Jacksonville Jaguars-D.K. Metcalf-Wide Receiver-Ole Miss
The Jaguars signed quarterback Nick Foles this off-season, and now they must give him someone to throw the football to as they were 26th in the NFL in passing offense last year.
8. Detroit Lions-Andre Dillard-Offensive Tackle-Washington State
The Lions are still committed to Matthew Stafford as their starting signal caller, but they must find a way to protect him as he has been sacked 329 times in 10 years.
9. Buffalo Bills-Cody Ford-Guard-Oklahoma
The Bills drafted quarterback Josh Allen last year, and now it is time for them to beef up the protection in front of him.
10. Denver Broncos-Quinnen Williams-Defensive Tackle-Alabama
The Broncos could look at a quarterback here, but if Quinnen Williams falls this far, he’ll be too good to pass on.
11. Cincinnati Bengals-Ed Oliver-Defensive Tackle-Houston
The run on defensive tackles is in full effect as the Bengals will get them a game changer in Ed Oliver.
12. Green Bay Packers-Christian Wilkins-Defensive Tackle-Clemson
There has been a ton of hoopla around the Packers this off-season, but they have to bolster a defense that was 22nd versus the run last season.
13. Miami Dolphins-Dwayne Haskins-Quarterback-Ohio State
If Dwayne Haskins falls this far, the Dolphins could have their quarterback of the future.
14. Atlanta Falcons-Rashan Gary-Defensive End/Outside Linebacker-Michigan
In a division with Drew Brees and Cam Newton at quarterback, the Falcons need all of the athletic pass rushers that they can get their hands on.
15. Washington Redskins-Drew Lock-Quarterback-Missouri
With so much uncertainty around the future of Alex Smith, Washington must find a young quarterback to develop.
16. Carolina Panthers-T.J. Hockenson-Tight End-Iowa
Injuries and age are taking their toll of tight end Greg Olsen as it is time for the Panthers to find his heir apparent.
17. New York Giants (via the Cleveland Browns)-Dexter Lawrence-Defensive Tackle-Clemson
There will be plenty of people who’ll want to see the Giants take a quarterback here, but their general manager Dave Gettleman is all about taking the best player available. And drafting Dexter Lawrence gives the Giants the opportunity to beef up their defensive line.
18. Minnesota Vikings-Garrett Bradbury-Center-North Carolina State
With the Vikings giving quarterback Kirk Cousins a king’s ransom, they might as well protect him.
19. Tennessee Titans-Devin White-Inside Linebacker-LSU
Retirement and free agency have taken away from the Titans linebacker depth this off-season, and they’ll get one of the best players in this year’s draft.
20. Pittsburgh Steelers-Noah Fant-Tight End-Iowa
The Steelers lost tight end Jesse James in free agency, and they’ll get a player in Noah Fant who has some of the best hands at his position in this year’s draft.
21. Seattle Seahawks-Brian Burns-Defensive End-Florida State
Pete Carroll’s time as the head coach of the Seattle Seahawks has been marked by him consistently plugging in athletes on both sides of the football, and he gets another here in Brian Burns.
22. Baltimore Ravens-Devin Bush-Inside Linebacker-Michigan
The Ravens were hit hard in free agency on the defensive side of the football, and they’ll get a gift if Devin Bush falls this far.
23. Houston Texans-Kaleb McGary-Offensive Tackle-Washington
Texans head coach Bill O’Brien is an old-school physical coach and he’ll get a road grader here for his offensive line.
24. Oakland Raiders (via the Chicago Bears)-Jeffrey Simmons-Defensive Tackle-Mississippi State
Defense will be the theme in this draft for the silver and black.
25. Philadelphia Eagles-Chris Lindstrom-Guard-Boston College
Even this late in the first round, the Eagles will get their hands on a gem.
26. Indianapolis Colts-A.J. Brown-Wide Receiver-Ole Miss
Andrew Luck once again looks like Andrew Luck, and now it’s time to get him more explosive players to get the football to.
27. Oakland Raiders (via the Dallas Cowboys)-Greedy Williams-Cornerback-LSU
Raiders head coach Jon Gruden will be salivating if Greedy Williams is available here.
28. Los Angeles Chargers-Dalton Risner-Offensive Tackle-Kansas State
Philip Rivers is a veteran quarterback that is not mobile and the Bolts must keep his uniform clean.
29. Kansas City Chiefs-Clelin Ferrell-Defensive End-Clemson
The Chiefs were terrible on defense last season, and with Steve Spagnuolo now inserted as their new defensive coordinator, their focus will be on beefing up the pass rush.
30. Green Bay Packers (via the New Orleans Saints)-N’Keal Harry-Wide Receiver-Arizona State
The Packers still believe in Aaron Rodgers as their starting quarterback, so why not get him one of the best deep threats in this year’s draft?
31. Los Angeles Rams-Jerry Tillery-Defensive Tackle-Notre Dame
The Rams let Ndamukong Suh walk in free agency, but the rich get richer as they select Jerry Tillery.
32. New England Patriots-Marquise Brown-Wide Receiver-Oklahoma
The Patriots wide receiving corps have taken a beating this off-season with defections, but they are the best in regards to retooling.