1. Cleveland Browns-Josh Rosen-Quarterback-UCLA
The quarterback needy Browns are hoping the Josh Rosen can be their savior.
2. New York Giants-Bradley Chubb-Defensive End-N.C. State
If the Giants don’t trade this pick, they could find themselves one of the best rushers in this year’s draft.
3. New York Jets-Sam Darnold-Quarterback-USC
Smart move by the Jets to move up as they are seeking to find a franchise quarterback.
4. Cleveland Browns (via Houston Texans)-Saquon Barkley-Running Back-Penn State
Saquon Barkley could be the best running back for the Browns since Earnest Byner.
5. Denver Broncos-Quenton Nelson-Guard-Notre Dame
Unless the Broncos move up to select a quarterback, they will take the best player available.
6. Indianapolis Colts-Courtland Sutton-Wide Receiver-SMU
If the Colts want to get the best out of quarterback Andrew Luck, they need to give him quality players to throw the football to.
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Derrius Guice-Running Back-LSU
The Bucs were 27th in the National Football League in rushing last season as their offense needs more balance.
8. Chicago Bears-Derwin James-Strong Safety-Florida State
The Bears get a steal here as Derwin James will be the best athlete in this year’s draft.
9. San Francisco 49ers-Minkah Fitzpatrick-Free Safety-Alabama
When John Lynch won a Super Bowl as a player with the Bucs, he played on a defense who’s strength was right up the middle. And now as the general manager of the Niners, Lynch is building this defense in the same mode.
10. Oakland Raiders-Roquan Smith-Middle Linebacker-Georgia
The Raiders have talent on their defense, but they need a leader which they’ll get in Roquan Smith.
11. Miami Dolphins-Maurice Hurst-Defensive Tackle-Michigan
The Dolphins recently released defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh which leaves a huge hole there.
12. Buffalo Bills (via Cincinnati Bengals)-Josh Allen-Quarterback-Wyoming
The Bills could be tempted to trade up again, but they will find what they are hopeful will be their franchise quarterback.
13. Washington Redskins-James Washington-Wide Receiver-Oklahoma State
The Redskins just got themselves a new quarterback in Alex Smith and it only makes sense to get him some help at wide receiver.
14. Green Bay Packers-Josh Jackson-Cornerback-Iowa
The Packers defense is in the midst of an overhaul and it’s time to improve the secondary.
15. Arizona Cardinals-Mason Rudolph-Quarterback-Oklahoma State
Unless the Cardinals are willing to move up, they will miss out on the high-profile quarterbacks in this draft.
16. Baltimore Ravens-Vita Vea-Defensive Tackle-Washington
The Ravens will find their best interior defensive lineman since Haloti Ngata.
17. Los Angeles Chargers-Isaiah Wynn-Offensive Tackle-Georgia
The Chargers will find one of the most interchangeable linemen in this year’s draft.
18. Seattle Seahawks-Jaire Alexander-Cornerback-Louisville
The Seahawks recently cut cornerback Richard Sherman which makes this selection a no-brainer.
19. Dallas Cowboys-Denzel Ward-Cornerback-Ohio State
For the past few years the Cowboys secondary has been nothing short of a hot mess as the defensive side of the football will be their focus in this year’s draft.
20. Detroit Lions-Marcus Davenport-Defensive End-UTSA
The Lions recently re-signed Ziggy Ansah, but they need a bookend defensive end to offset him.
21. Cincinnati Bengals (via Buffalo Bills)-Da’Ron Payne-Defensive Tackle-Alabama
When the Bengals are at their best, it is when their defensive front four is wreaking havoc. And Da’Ron Payne is a stud.
22. Buffalo Bills (via Kansas City Chiefs)-Kolton Miller-Offensive Tackle-UCLA
If the Buffalo Bills are going to select a quarterback, then they need to find players that will protect him.
23. Los Angeles Rams-Leighton Vander Esch-Outside Linebacker-Boise State
The rich get richer here as the Rams will get one the best defenders available in this year’s draft.
24. Carolina Panthers-Will Hernandez-Guard-UTEP
Make no mistake about it that the Panthers love to run the football which means that they’ll be adding another big ugly here.
25. Tennessee Titans-Ogbonnia Okoronkwo-Defensive End-Oklahoma
New Titans head coach Mike Vrabel wouldn’t mind getting another pass rush for his defense.
26. Atlanta Falcons-Dorin O’Daniel-Outside Linebacker-Clemson
The Falcons have a solid defense, but they need more depth at the linebacker position.
27. New Orleans Saints-Baker Mayfield-Quarterback-Oklahoma
The Saints were able to re-sign quarterback Drew Brees, but he isn’t getting any younger and Baker Mayfield has a similar skill set to the future Hall of Famer.
28. Pittsburgh Steelers-Tremaine Edmunds-Middle Linebacker-Virginia Tech
There’s a possibility that the back injury suffered by Ryan Shazier could end his career which means that the Steelers need to find his replacement.
29. Jacksonville Jaguars-Orlando Brown-Offensive Tackle-Oklahoma
It’s all about the running game in Jacksonville, and the Jaguars will find themselves another road grader here.
30. Minnesota Vikings-Connor Williams-Offensive Tackle-Texas
After the Vikings just opened up the vault to pay quarterback Kirk Cousins, they’ll need to solidify the offensive line in front of him.
31. New England Patriots-Mike McGlinchey-Offensive Tackle-Notre Dame
The Patriots just lost left tackle Nate Solder in free agency as this is a huge hole to fill for them.
32. Philadelphia Eagles-Isaiah Oliver-Cornerback-Colorado
The Eagles already have a solid defense and now they’ll get even more depth in their secondary.