1. Cleveland Browns-Josh Rosen-Quarterback-UCLA
It’s hard to believe, but the Cleveland Browns are actually beginning to piece things together.
2. New York Giants-Saquon Barkley-Running Back-Penn State
The New York Giants were 3-13 last season, but they are only a few players away from being right back in playoff contention.
3. Indianapolis Colts-Orlando Brown-Offensive Tackle-Oklahoma
With quarterback Andrew Luck returning from injury, the Indianapolis Colts need to protect his blindside.
4.(TRADE) Arizona Cardinals-Sam Darnold-Quarterback-USC
If the Arizona Cardinals miss out on getting a quarterback in free agency, expect them to go all out in order move ahead of the New York Jets and Denver Broncos in order to draft Sam Darnold.
5. Denver Broncos-Courtland Sutton-Wide Receiver-SMU
I see the Broncos getting quarterback Kirk Cousins in free agency which paves the way for them to add pieces around him through the draft.
6. New York Jets-Mason Rudolph-Quarterback-Oklahoma State
It only took Jets head coach Todd Bowles more than three years to draft a quarterback in the first round.
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Bradley Chubb-Defensive End-North Carolina State
In a division with quarterbacks Matt Ryan, Drew Brees, and Cam Newton, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers must bolster their pass rush.
8. Chicago Bears-Kolton Miller-Offensive Tackle-UCLA
Last year the Chicago Bears drafted quarterback Mitchell Trubisky in the first round; now it is time for them to protect their franchise signal caller.
9. Oakland Raiders-Roquan Smith-Middle Linebacker-Georgia
The Oakland Raiders are in desperate need of a player that will hold everyone accountable on the defensive side of the football.
10. San Francisco 49ers-James Washington-Wide Receiver-Oklahoma State
This off-season saw the San Francisco 49ers park the Brinks trunk in front of quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo. And as Garoppolo is now the 49ers guy at quarterback, they must put the pieces around him.
11. Miami Dolphins-Derrius Guice-Running Back-LSU
Last season running back Kenyan Drake led the Miami Dolphins in rushing with just 644 yards which makes this selection a no-brainer.
12. Cincinnati Bengals-Vita Vea-Defensive Tackle-Washington
When the Cincinnati Bengals are at their best, it is when their defensive line is flying off of the ball and wreaking havoc.
13. Washington Redskins-Quenton Nelson-Guard-Notre Dame
The Washington Redskins were hit hard on their defensive line with injuries last year as this unit needs more cohesion.
14. Green Bay Packers-Derwin James-Strong Safety-Florida State
If Derwin James falls this far, he could team with free safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix to give the Green Bay Packers the best duo at safety in the National Football League.
15. (TRADE) Cleveland Browns-Minkah Fitzpatrick-Free Safety-Alabama
The Browns could trade down and still find themselves an impact player.
16. Baltimore Ravens-Maurice Hurst-Defensive Tackle-Michigan
In Ozzie Newsome’s last draft as the general manager of the Baltimore Ravens, he will give head coach John Harbuagh some much needed depth on the defensive line.
17. Los Angeles Chargers-Chukwuma Okorafor-Offensive Tackle-Western Michigan
Protecting quarterback Philip Rivers is never a bad idea for the Los Angeles Chargers.
18. Seattle Seahawks-Marcus Davenport-Defensive End-UTSA
Age is catching up to the Seattle Seahawks on defense and it is time for this team to begin addressing it.
19. Dallas Cowboys-Da’Ron Payne-Defensive Tackle-Alabama
The Dallas Cowboys are in need of more play makers on the defensive line, and Da’Ron Payne could have a big impact as a rookie.
20. Detroit Lions-Connor Williams-Offensive Tackle-Texas
The Detroit Lions recently gave a ton of money to quarterback Matthew Stafford, and it only makes sense to protect him.
21. Buffalo Bills-Tremaine Edmunds-Middle Linebacker-Virginia Tech
The Buffalo Bills could lose several key defensive starters to free agency, and this draft will be all about plugging those gaps.
22. Buffalo Bills-Josh Jackson-Cornerback-Iowa
As previously mentioned, it is all about plugging gaps on defense for the Bills.
23. Los Angeles Rams-Mike McGlinchey-Offensive Tackle-Notre Dame
Veteran offensive tackle Andrew Whitworth had an impact in his first season with the Los Angeles Rams, but this unit still needs to get younger.
24. Carolina Panthers-Denzel Ward-Cornerback-Ohio State
In three losses to the New Orleans Saints last season, the secondary of the Carolina Panthers was taken to school.
25. Tennessee Titans-Ogbonnia Okoronkwo-Defensive End/Outside Linebacker-Oklahoma
Ogbonnia Okoronkwo will fall in the draft process due to his size at 6’1″, but he could find the right team for his skill set with the Tennessee Titans.
26. Atlanta Falcons-Will Hernandez-Guard-UTEP
It’s time for the Atlanta Falcons to commit to the running game more which means that they’ll need to bolster their offensive line.
27. New Orleans Saints-Baker Mayfield-Quarterback-Oklahoma
Some people might refer to Baker Mayfield as Johnny Manziel 2.0, but he could be the next coming of Drew Brees.
28. Pittsburgh Steelers-Taven Bryan-Defensive Tackle-Florida
Last season’s playoff loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars showed how desperate that the Pittsburgh Steelers are to improve their defensive line.
29. Jacksonville Jaguars-Dorian O’Daniel-Outside Linebacker-Clemson
The rich get richer as the Jags add another athletic player on defense.
30. Minnesota Vikings-Harrison Phillips-Defensive Tackle-Stanford
With the injury to defensive tackle Shariff Floyd, the Minnesota Vikings need some insurance on their defensive line.
31. New England Patriots-Arden Key-Outside Linebacker-LSU
New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick loves versatile defenders, and he’ll get another one here with Arden Key.
32. Philadelphia Eagles-Isaiah Oliver-Cornerback-Colorado
If the Philadelphia Eagles keep this selection, they could add to an already athletic secondary.