1. Cleveland Browns-Josh Rosen-Quarterback-UCLA
Josh Rosen has publicly said that he does not want to play for the Cleveland Browns, but he might not have a choice.
2. New York Giants-Saquon Barkley-Running Back-Penn State
The New York Giants are in an interesting position as they could draft a young quarterback to be groomed under Eli Manning, or attempt to build around him for another playoff push.
3. Indianapolis Colts-Orlando Brown-Offensive Tackle-Oklahoma
Quarterback Andrew Luck missed the entire 2017 National Football League season with an injury and the Indianapolis Colts must build up the offensive line in front of him.
4.Cleveland Browns-Minkah Fitzpatrick-Free Safety-Alabama
The Cleveland Browns are in an interesting position here because they could trade this pick to a team that is desperate for a quarterback, or find themselves a play maker on defense.
5. Denver Broncos-Sam Darnold-Quarterback-USC
The Trevor Siemian, Paxton Lynch, Brock Osweiler experiment at quarterback for the Denver Broncos is wasting the services of the team’s defense.
6. New York Jets-Mason Rudolph-Quarterback-Oklahoma State
Mason Rudolph may not be the big name that’ll sell tickets, but the New York Jets will have a new quarterback to work with.
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Bradley Chubb-Defensive End North Carolina State
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers can go in several directions with this pick, but they need to upgrade their pass rush in order to close the gap on the other teams in the NFC South.
8. Chicago Bears-Derwin James-Strong Safety-Florida State
Conventional wisdom says that the Chicago Bears should continue building around quarterback on Mitchell Trubisky on offense, but Derwin James is simply too good to pass up on.
9. San Francisco 49ers-Kolton Miller-Offensive Tackle-Offensive Tackle-UCLA
The San Francisco 49ers have their franchise quarterback in Jimmy Garoppolo and now it is time to protect him.
10. Oakland Raiders-Derrius Guice-Running Back-LSU
New Oakland Raiders head coach Jon Gruden loves to run the football and he won’t waste anytime in regards to boosting the rushing attack of the silver and black.
11. Miami Dolphins-Cortland Sutton-WR-Southern Methodist
Things are not looking good for the Miami Dolphins in regards to re-signing wide receiver Jarvis Landry. And after the Dolphins had one of the worst offenses in the National Football League for 2017, they need all of the help that they can get.
Cincinnati Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis has talked about rebuilding this team. And if Andy Dalton will still be the Bengals starting quarterback in 2018, he needs the services of a better offensive line in front of him in 2018.
13. Washington Redskins-Quenton Nelson-Guard-Notre Dame
The Washington Redskins were done in by a slew of injuries on their offensive line for 2017. And if the Redskins expect Kirk Cousins to be their starting quarterback in 2018, they must do a better job of protecting him.
14. Green Bay Packers-Maurice Hurst-Defensive Tackle-Michigan
The defense of the Green Bay Packers was unwatchable at times in 2017; especially as they had issues consistently getting a pass rush.
15. Arizona Cardinals-Connor Williams-Offensive Tackle-Texas
If the Arizona Cardinals do not trade up to select a quarterback here, I expect them to make the safe pick here.
16. Baltimore Ravens-James Washington-Wide Receiver-Oklahoma State
The passing game of the Baltimore Ravens in 2017 was not a thing of beauty as they’ll need to improve the vertical game in order to become a playoff team in 2018.
17. Los Angeles Chargers-Ogbonnio Okoronkwo-Defensive End-Oklahoma
The rich get richer as the Los Angeles Chargers will add another pass rusher to one of the better front sevens in the National Football League.
18. Seattle Seahawks-Marcus Davenport-Defensive End-UTSA
The Seattle Seahawks could see the departure of veteran defensive end Michael Bennett and they need to get younger on their defensive line.
19. Dallas Cowboys-Vita Vea-Defensive Tackle-Washington
The Dallas Cowboys are in need of a wide receiver, but they also need an enforcer on their defensive line.
20. Detroit Lions-Arden Key-Defensive End-LSU
The Detroit Lions might be ready to allow defensive end Ziggy Ansah to leave in free agency as they could find his replacement in the first round.
21.Buffalo Bills-Roquan Smith-Middle Linebacker-Georgia
If Roquan Smith falls this far in the first round, he could be the steal of the draft.
22. Buffalo Bills-Joshua Jackson-Cornerback-Iowa
The Buffalo Bills could lose several defensive backs in free agency and the safe pick here could be a cornerback.
23. Los Angeles Rams-Denzel Ward-Cornerback-Iowa
The Los Angeles Rams could lose several players in their secondary due to free agency and it’ll make perfect sense for them to plug some of those potential holes through the draft.
24. Carolina Panthers-Anthony Miller-Wide Receiver-Memphis
The Carolina Panthers need more speed and explosion in their passing game.
25. Tennessee Titans-Calvin Ridley-Wide Receiver-Alabama
If the Tennessee Titans want to become legit Super Bowl contenders, they need to upgrade their passing offense some more.
26. Atlanta Falcons-Will Hernandez-Guard-UTEP
The Atlanta Falcons are a perennial playoff team, but they need to get tougher in the trenches.
27. New Orleans Saints-Baker Mayfield-Quarterback-Oklahoma
Don’t look now but the New Orleans Saints will find the perfect replacement for Drew Brees at quarterback.
28. Pittsburgh Steelers-Tremaine Edmunds-Middle Linebacker-Virginia Tech
The injury to inside linebacker Ryan Shazier is more serious than most people realize which means that the Pittsburgh Steelers need to find their next inside linebacker to lead the defense.
29. Jacksonville Jaguars-Mark Andrews-Tight End-Oklahoma
Tight end Marcedes Lewis will be 34 in May and the Jacksonville Jaguars need more explosion out of the tight end position.
30. Minnesota Vikings-Mike McGlinchey-Offensive Tackle-Notre Dame
It’s still unsure who’ll be the Minnesota Vikings starting quarterback in 2018, but whomever it is he’ll have a solid offensive line in front of him.
The defense of the Philadelphia Eagles is predicated on speed and they’ll get another athlete here.
32. New England Patriots-Braden Smith-Guard-Auburn
I could see the New England Patriots trading this pick if they opt to not add some depth on their offensive line.