1. Cleveland Browns-Myles Garrett-Defensive End-Texas A&M
The Cleveland Browns could mess this up, but at some point common sense has to kick in.
2. San Francisco 49ers-Solomon Thomas-Defensive End-Stanford
There are several directions in which the 49ers could go here, but they need more play makers on their defensive line
3. Chicago Bears-Jamal Adams-Strong Safety-LSU
If the Chicago Bears are hopeful for a quick turnaround in 2017, they are going to have to go through the Green Bay Packers and quarterback Aaron Rodgers which means that they are going to have to beef up the secondary.
4. Jacksonville Jaguars-Leonard Fournette-Running Back-LSU
The Jaguars are in the business of improving the team around quarterback Blake Bortles which means that the running game is a top priority.
5. Tennessee Titans-Malik Hooker-Free Safety-Ohio State
The Titans are just one or two play makers away from being the team to beat in the AFC South. And the addition of Malik Hooker will get Tennessee closer to that goal.
6. New York Jets-Mitch Trubisky-Quarterback-North Carolina
The Jets could go quarterback here which would mean that they are giving up on quarterbacks Bryce Petty and Christian Hackenburg.
7. Los Angeles Chargers-Jabril Peppers-Strong Safety-Michigan
Jabril Peppers could be the ultimate wild card in the National Football League Draft as he could be selected anywhere from 5-25 in the first round.
8. Carolina Panthers-Dalvin Cook-Running Back-Florida State
When the Panthers were one of the top teams in the NFL in 2015, their bread and butter was the running game which they need to get back to.
9. Cincinnati Bengals-Derek Barnett-Defensive End-Tennessee
Under head coach Marvin Lewis, the Bengals have always had a litany of athletes on their defensive line which continues here with the addition of Derek Barnett.
10. Buffalo Bills-Marshon Lattimore-Cornerback-Ohio State
For the Buffalo Bills to assert themselves as a playoff team in 2017, they are going to have to go through the New England Patriots in the AFC East which means having as many athletes as possible in their secondary.
11. New Orleans Saints-Haason Reddick-Outside Linebacker-Temple
The Saints already have one of the top offenses in the National Football League, and now it is time to develop a complimentary defense.
12. Cleveland Browns-Deshaun Watson-Quarterback-Clemson
Just like if the Browns avoid taking Myles Garrett, they will regret not taking Deshaun Watson here because he is a winner.
13. Arizona Cardinals-Corey Davis-Wide Receiver-Western Michigan
After wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald had 1,023 receiving yards, J.J. Nelson was the next closest wide receiver on the Cardinals with just 568 yards which means that they need to get more players that can stretch the field.
14. Philadelphia Eagles-Christian McCaffrey-Running Back-Stanford
With running back Darren Sproles being 33-years of age, the Philadelphia Eagles need another versatile running back who can fill that void.
15. Indianapolis Colts-O.J. Howard-Tight End-Alabama
The Colts need to get more play makers around quarterback Andrew Luck and a tight end such as O.J. Howard who is theoretically a big wide receiver could help that process.
16. Baltimore Ravens-Jonathan Allen-Defensive Tackle-Alabama
If Jonathan Allen falls this far, he would come into the NFL with a chip on his shoulder, and he would join an organization that knows how to win.
17. Washington Redskins-Mike Williams-Wide Receiver-Clemson
After allowing wide receivers DeSean Jackson and Pierre Garcon to leave in the free agency, the Washington Redskins must do everything possible to keep quarterback Kirk Cousins happy.
18. Tennessee Titans-John Ross-Wide Receiver-Washington
As the Titans have one of the top rushing attacks in the NFL, they need a burner at the wide receiver position that can stretch the field on play action.
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Reuben Foster-Inside Linebacker-Alabama
If the Buccaneers are going to be a legitimate playoff contender in 2017, they are going to need more leaders on the defensive side of the football.
20. Denver Broncos-David Njoku-Tight End-Miami
As the Denver Broncos hardly got any production out of the tight end position in 2016, they need to improve there regardless of whether it will be Trevor Semian or Paxton Lynch under center this year.
21. Detroit Lions-Taco Charlton-Defensive End-Michigan
After the Detroit Lions only registered 26 sacks last season, they need all of the help that they can get on their defensive line.
22. Miami Dolphins-Charles Harris-Defensive End-Missouri
If the Miami Dolphins are serious about pushing the Patriots for supremacy in the AFC East, they need as many pass rushers as possible in order to slow down quarterback Tom Brady.
23. New York Giants-Malik McDowell-Defensive Tackle
After the Giants recently lost defensive tackle Jonathan Hankins in free agency to the Colts, this is a no-brainer selection here for general manager Jerry Reese.
24. Oakland Raiders-Marlon Humphrey-Cornerback-Alabama
After watching the Raiders secondary once quarterback Derek Carr got injured last year, they need all the help that they can get.
25. Houston Texans-Patrick Mahomes II-Quarterback-Texas Tech
The Texans thought that they were going to get quarterback Tony Romo which led them to trading quarterback Brock Osweiler to the Browns. But when Romo decided on retirement, it changed the thought process in Houston.
26. Seattle Seahawks-Ryan Ramczyk-Offensive Tackle-Wisconsin
As quarterback Russell Wilson was sacked 41 times last year, it is not a recipe for good things if the Seahawks want to be a legit title contender once again.
27. Kansas City Chiefs-Forrest Lamp-Guard-Western Kentucky
The Chiefs have several needs as they enter the NFL Draft, but Forrest Lamp is simply too good for them to pass up on.
28. Dallas Cowboys-Carl Lawson-Defensive End-Auburn
Ever since the Cowboys released defensive end DeMarcus Ware in 2014, they have lacked a quality edge rusher which has prevented them from being a legitimate Super Bowl contender.
29. Green Bay Packers-Tre’Davious White-Cornerback-LSU
After the Packers were lit up in the NFC Championship Game against the Atlanta Falcons, the secondary will be a top priority for them in the draft.
30. Pittsburgh Steelers-Zach Cunningham-Outside Linebacker-Vanderbilt
If you watched Zach Cunningham play in college, he is prototypical Steeler linebacker.
31. Atlanta Falcons-Garrett Bolles-Offensive Tackle-Utah
Whereas quarterback Matt Ryan was sacked 37 times last year, the Falcons are going to have to give him more protection if they want to get back to the Super Bowl.
32. New Orleans Saints-Kevin King-Cornerback-Washington
If the Saints fix their defense in this draft, they could be a playoff team this season.